Jessica Sweet DayinThailand Press Con
trans : ipeung110



Greeting to Thai fans

Jessica : Hello, I don't meet you guys for while. Im so glad to meet you again

Q : How do you feel about the first fan meeting in Thailand?
Jessica : Im so excited because it's the first fanmeet but everybody give me a lot of support. Im promised to do the best.


Q: How do you feel about visiting Thailand this time? Is it different from last visiting?
Jessica : Im very excited. It's my first fan meeting but i would like everyone come to join and have fun together.


Q: Would you like to visiting any special place?
Jessica : Thailand is big country. I would to go to Pattaya. I already went to Phuket once and I would like to go there again. Well, I want to visit everywhere. There are all great.


Q: Have you been to Samui Island?
Jessica : Not yet

Q: Do you like the beach?
Jessica : Of course, my skin is a bit tanned.

Q: We do have a lot of beautiful beaches, especially in the south of Thailand like Phuket, KraBi and Trang
Jessica : ok

Q: What do you like about Thailand or Thai fans?Jessica : All fans are nice and tidy. They give me a lot of love and support. That's why Im so impressed with them.

Q: Dont you know that you have Thai name. Thai fans give you a name as 'LeeLaWaDee' it's named of the flowers that you took pictures with very often when you were visiting Thailand.(https://instagram.com/p/2lOu3JEm0l/)
Jessica : what's that means? ~ LeeLaWaDee

Q: Why do you like that tree?
Jessica : I think I only see this in Thailand. I never seen it in Korea. It's beautiful white flowers.

Q: Do you like the name (LeeLaWaDee)
Jessica : Yes, I do like " LeeLaWaDee "

Q : Would you please let us know about your work right now?
Jessica : I film one sport show recently. Please stay tuned. There are a lot more as well.

Q : Would you to leave message to Thai fans?
Jessica : Well, I just launch B&E brand, also i will launch new items in next two months. Please give me support. In next year, maybe men clothes...not sure about that. It should women clothes.

Q: Could it be a store in Thailand?

Jessica : Of course! If anyone wants to.

Press's Question :

Q: Do you have plan about new single for fan?
Jessica : It's on process. I would like it come out fast as well.

Q: What do you like the most in Thailand?
Jessica : A lots, the food is delicious. The beaches are beautiful. Pad Thai! ( Stir-fired rice noodle with egg,beansprout and shrimp) (Q : if your answer be like this, i think next time you will get a lot of Pad Thai for sure)

Jessica: Well, then i change mind to be SuRin beach.

Q: What can impress you in Phuket which it won't be forgotten forever?

Jessica: It likes paradise. Korea is so cold. Thailand is so hot, my skin has moisture.

Q: Please invited the fans to join the meeting in this evening.

Jessica : Im so glad to meet you guys again after awhile. I would like you join this event. Also if i have chance , i will be back often.

Original text source :[บทสัมภาษณ์] เจสสิก้า (Jessica) ปลื้มชื่อไทย 'ลีลาวดี' พร้อมชวนเจอแฟนมีทฯเย็นนี้! http://www.pingbook.com/news/view.php?id=21739

Clip source : 150523 - JESSICA SWEET DAY IN THAILAND 2015 http://youtu.be/_xpYwlHFa_0

TH-EN translated by Just1bite @ipeung110

Axact

Soshitoons

soshitoons is a delusional account whom only posting about yuri n sica whereabout without getting involved with their personal private life

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

show me your delulu