"if you are not yulsic shipper, don't ever bother yourself to continue read this thing,..!  stop it! it just a delusion mind and only for yulsic shippers, i won't take responsibility if you spreaded by delusion virus~ " :D
 

Me Too, Something always Brings Me Back to You.

 

25 December 2015

Yuri at Gimpo Airport from Japan..., all member wear headbands except yuri.. lol why yul ?
 
but then jessica update her weibo and post a pictures she wear headbands



haha don't says that's the reason why yul not wear  headbands #151225 back from japan concert T_____T - sica ......you.. ahh...


she stole yuri headband lol !


31 Desember 2015



Jessica release "Gravity" cover... and when i read the lyrics....


Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.

You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your reign.



Whenever i read the lyrics it's always remind me with yulsic and make me miss yulsic so much. 
Anyway remember when December 24th, 2015 Yuri posting an microphone on her weibo






And its the same type of standing mic Sica's used when she sing Gravity song





YulSic.. why you make me wanna sing..


Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.



yulsic gravity feels so strong :')

11 Januari 2016



Sica update her weibo with caption "me too" and hold a pink book




pink book or pink diary? 😏 
isn't it same with what Yuri post on instagram? #reddiary




YulSic convos be like :
Y: the only way to turn back time, Please take care of 2016♥️
J : me too.

Now finally we can replace the infamous 'I don't think so" ?  read post : http://www.soshitoons.com/2015/02/news-delusional-i-dont-think-so.html





or sica just want to answear all of yuri captions? 😏


14 Januari 2016


sparkling water with melon... do you remember what  my current delulu before about this item ? read again...
and now sica approve she like to drink sparkling water with melon, hahahahaha




Isn't it the same with what Yuri always drink on channel Soshi? 😁



16 Januari 2016



Yuri update instagram and post comment...






and after that.. sica comment on her instagram..




Stevie Wonder- Overjoyed, hahah someone is Overjoyedis~ but for what? listening yuri voice? 😉


17 Januari 2016



in the morning Yuri post Hani sleeping pictures on her instagram. Aigoo Hani why so sleepy? Still overjoyed with something? ㅋㅋ





and in the afternoon sica update her weibo...





And she comment..



Sy__Jessica: I wasn't here for macarons! I was here for ice creammmmmm




Hahaha why jessica so cute 😂 she take a picture with macarons, but instead want ice cream? 😕
Sica-yah.. do you still remember with Yuri's macaroons birth day cake from Jiwon unnie?
ps : I know that feel sica.. 😢





FYI : Gelato means ice cream but with less sugar. And look what we have here? Hani's "Gelato" blanket 😁 hahaha



so.... like this.,... lol




In January Sica gave us so many code for YulSic coincidence. But i still waiting for Yuri's.

and finally......

31 Januari 2016


Jessica came to F(x) concert on January 30th, 2016 and posting a pictures of herself and Soojung holding a bucket of flowers



sica give soojung flower bucket after f(x) concert remind me when yuri give taeyeon flowers bucket on her showcase.



hahaha...
which one do you like ?
seobang flowers or wifeu flowers?




but here came another coincidence



yul update her weibo and posting a pic when she was at taeyeon showcase the day she give the flowers bucket 😂

 [YULBO] 160131 Yul updated: Today is also~



Fellas~ do you believe this situation? lol

hahaha why she post her old picture ? Did she checked sica's weibo ? Stalker Yul !! 😂





sica weibo make her remember the day when she attend taeyeon concert and give taeyeon flowers? hahahaha.. Today is happy day~!

in the end yulsic make January is Happy Month ! 

Can't wait for February !!

PS : Valentine Days





big thanks for shinningEgg, help me to correct my 'english' delusion word...:P

 credit : 
- delulu brain
shinningEgg
- Always One 2122

Axact

Soshitoons

soshitoons is a delusional account whom only posting about yuri n sica whereabout without getting involved with their personal private life

Post A Comment:

0 comments:

show me your delulu